Friday, April 13, 2012

CHEAP AND CHEERFUL ALL PURPOSE BEAUTY PRODUCT


Aqueous Cream BP is a light paraffin based cream which has long been unglamorous and low cost amidst the selection of fancy packaged skin products in the market these days. 
But it remains one of my favourite all purpose creams and always good to have a jar handy.

It is commonly prescribed in the UK for conditions such as eczema, aquagenic pruritus, or atopic dermatitis. The cream is often used as a general moisturizer, make up remover, or as a soap substitute for people with very dry skin.  It’s safe for use by children and pregnant women

Large jars of aqueous cream is sold at pharmacies or Watons and Manning around town at around HK$30 for 500 grams.

1 comment:

  1. O public road, I say back I am not afraid to leave you, yet I love you, you express me better than I can express myself.

    Flights to Bogota

    ReplyDelete