Thursday, June 27, 2013

Desk space/office share rental in Central, Hong Kong. Affordable rates and convenient location !

I usually dont post space rentals on this blog, but a friend of mine is renting out space in his office at very reasonable rates! For any start up or small business, this would be ideal. Rentals start from HK$4500/month and includes:

Desk and chair
internet connection
phone/fax lines
use of a large meeting room

The rental includes utilities and drinking water
The office is bright and less than 10 minutes walk from the mid levels escalator on Hollywood Road

Interested parties should contact:
ali@aligstudios.com

2 comments:

  1. looking out for a office space for rent in bangalore in a good area...some one please help me out in finding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information on your blog and thanks for provide me valueable info... I especially enjoyed this one!!I really liked your Information.
    Causeway Bay Serviced office

    ReplyDelete