Thursday, August 30, 2012

FREE STRETCH THERAPY tomorrow and Saturday to celebrate the grand opening of Stretch TST




I'm happy to announce that my friend Sylvie has just opened the 2nd branch of Stretch Studio in Tsim Shau Tsui!

Their assisted stretch therapy helps relieve all sorts of back, shoulder and posture issues! I went to them for a stretch sessions and felt terrific afterwards!

Here's the deal ...

After 12 years, stretching Hong Kong, we are now opening our second Stretch Studio in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, this week-end! We love it!


So I want you to come and meet our awesome team, Kenny, Gary, Cruz and Darren.
 
Last week, I invited you to meet them in Central and so many of you came. The studio was packed! Most of those who came, liked it so much, they ended up joining our Membership program. So I'm offering you the same deal this week! Don't miss out!
 
Please call us now at 2907 1882 and book a session with one of them. My treat!
And if you like it, you can join our Membership program at an irresistible price: 40% off our regular price.
 
Save HKD 950 now!
 
The offer starts tomorrow and runs until Saturday, September 1st, 2012.
But be quick! It booked up quick last week!


Stretch Limited

Stretch TST: 11/F Cambridge house, 26 Cameron road, Tsim Sha Tsui
ph: 2907 1882 (May)
http://www.stretchasia.com




No comments:

Post a Comment